Okay, so… today I finished sewing this dress set that I’ve been working on for three days or so. It’s for Azone Pureneemos, modelled on the M-type body. The set consists of a dress, underbust corset, wrist cuffs and a pair of socks. I also made a small necklace to go with it, although I didn’t have small enough jewelry locks so you need to remove the doll’s head in order to put it on.
I had hoped to create a really gorgeous OOAK dress set, but… the fabrics didn’t cooperate and I made a lot of mistakes with it. :S As a result, the quality of the dress isn’t as good as I’d hope for it to be… I really need more non-stretchy tulle (that dress was a pain to sew because it streched all over the place grr) and thinner cotton. The corset is lined, but that made it a little thick. :S Also, the eyelets are too big, but they’re the smallest ones that I have and I couldn’t come up with a better way to lace the corset, so…
Well, at least the outfit looks nicer in photos… for a while I wondered if I even dare to sell it because I don’t feel it’s the greatest quality, but… I do need the money more so I suppose I’ll have to put my pride aside for now, ahah. “””oTL The price will be lower than I originally thought to compensate for it, though… I originally would’ve considered selling a set like this for 35 euros, but I don’t dare to ask more than 28 euros for this one.
But anyway, here are the photos:
I’ll put it up in my shop on Monday or Tuesday, depending on how fast I get a couple of casual sweaters finished… it’ll be easier to update everything at once.